Local administration office

 

       

    This building was built in 1936 for the cooperative of Stapari. According to local people, we sholud thank to a member of cooperative Milinko Perisic for its construction. At the beginning this was a warehouse and later a local grocery shop. The loft used to be a place to live for some of the teachers. It has become an office in the 50s.